The Cerabar T is a pressure transducer for measuring
absolute pressure and gauge pressure in gases, vapors,
liquids and dusts.
Hygienic and threaded connections are available as
This compact pressure transducer impresses with its
- High reproducibility and long-term stability.
- Finely graduated measuring ranges from vacuum up to 400 bar (6000 psi)
- Ceraphire ® ceramic sensor: corrosion-proof, abrasion proof and extremely overload-resistant
- Deployed for pressure monitoring up to SIL 2 as per IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1
- Dry capacitance ceramic sensor (Ceraphire ® ) for measuring ranges up to 40 bar (600 psi): overload-resistant, vacuum-proof, stable against alternating load
- Piezoresistive sensor with metallic process isolating diaphragm for measuring ranges up to 400 bar (6000 psi)
The process pressure causes a slight deflection of the ceramic process isolating diaphragm of the sensor. The
pressure-proportional change in capacitance is measured at the electrodes of the ceramic sensor. The ceramic
sensor is a dry sensor, i.e. no fill fluid is required for the pressure transfer. This makes the sensor completely
suitable for vacuums. Extremely high stability, comparable with the material Alloy, is achieved by using
ultrapure Ceraphire ® as the ceramic.