The Silopilot T FMM20 is an electromechanical level system
for light bulk solids such as wheat, plastic granules and powder.
Depending on the sensing weight, the level can be measured in
bunkers or silos with dusty, fine-grain or coarse-grain bulk solids.
- Measurement of levels up to 32 m, regardless of bulk solid
- Accuracy ±2.5 cm or ±1 pulse, thus measured level recorded precisely
- Process temperatures up to 150°C possible
- Compact transmitter with 0/4 - 20 mA current output and additional freely programmable signal outputs (e.g. counting pulses)
- Easy menu-guided local operation via four-line plain text display
- Fully electronic digital minimum fail-safe mode, thus no movement into silo outlet, conveyor elements not affected
- Supply voltage 90 - 253 VAC (wide-range voltage power unit) as well as 24 VDC, depending on version selected
- Optional version with "dust ignition-proof" certificate for use in dust incendive hazard areas, Zones 20, 21 and 22 (measuring environment) or Zones 21 and 22 (instrument environment), Category 1/2D.
The Silopilot T FMM20 is a compact device. It makes extensive inputs and outputs available. Please refer to the ordering information for details.