The probes are for those applications
requiring accurate limit detection or
overspill protection in plastic vessels or
vessels made of non-conducting
Two-point control can be carried out in
vessels with electrically conducting
Variable Process Connections
Applications in Ex-Areas
- Thread G1 1⁄2 A (parallel)
- Thread 1 1⁄2“ NPT (tapered)
- Flanges conforming to DIN, from DN 40 to DN 200, PN 16 or PN 40, also available with groove-ring or tongue
- Flanges conforming to ANSI, from 1 1⁄2“ to 4", 150 psi or 300 psi, also available with ring joint (11362 only).
The 11362 Z version can be used
- For applications in explosion hazardous area, Zone 0,
- For applications in waste water plants, which are sometimes regarded as Zone 0 (gasoline and oil traps etc.).
- As overspill protection for water-polluting liquids (WHG).