EH Nivotester FTW325 Conductive Point level switch with intrinsically safe signal circuit. 2 channels. Compact housing for DIN rail. 2 relays (SPDT/DPDT). FM, CSA and ATEX Approvals.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
Please Email us your request for quote
(1) Approval for EH FTW325
(2) Power Supply for EH FTW325
- Two-point control also for hazardous areas
- Overfill protection for tanks
- Dry running protection for pumps
- Point level detection
- Cable monitoring up to sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity range
- ATEX, FM and CSA approval
- Measuring range up to 200 k
- Alarm relay can also be used as a second point level relay (SPDT)
- Compact housing for easy series mounting on standard DIN rail in the cabinet
- Pluggable terminal blocks make wiring easy
- Connection to different supply voltages
The Nivotester supplies a small amount of alternating current to the measuring point via the signal
line. The cable is connected to the ground probe or the metal vessel and the probe.
The voltage drops if an electrically conductive medium touches the probe. An amplifier circuit in the
Nivotester causes the relays to switch.