Space-saving transmitter for monitoring and
controlling processes in industry and the
The CM72 can be used in all sectors and by plant manufacturers in these sectors and
supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head:
- pH, ORP and pH-ORP combined electrodes
- Conductive conductivity
Direct connection to PLC via: 4 to 20 mA
- Space-saving installation:
- The two-wire device fits into an assembly and does not require a separate power supply.
- Minimum inventory
- Fast commissioning and maintenance:
- Thanks to its permanent configuration, the CM72 does not need to be commissioned and can start measurement immediately.
- All of the benefits of Memosens technology: lab-calibrated sensors, hot plug & play
- The status of the transmitter and the connected sensor is indicated by a red/green LED.
- Suitable for all locations
Regardless of whether your measuring point is exposed to dust, steam, rain, snow, heat or cold, the CM72 is always exactly the transmitter you need!
The overview shows examples of measuring systems. Other sensors and assemblies can be ordered
for conditions specific to your application (www.endress.com/products).
A complete measuring system comprises:
- Liquiline compact transmitter
- Sensors with Memosens technology
- Assemblies to suit the sensors used