Two-wire transmitter for Ex and non-Ex areas
Liquiline M CM42 is a modular two-wire transmitter for all
areas of process engineering.
Depending on the version ordered, Liquiline has one or two
analog current outputs. In addition, it can be connected to
fieldbuses in accordance with the FOUNDATION Fieldbus,
PROFIBUS PA and HART protocol.
The transmitter is suitable for pollution degree 3.
The highly robust plastic version and the hygienic stainless steel
version are tailored to the following applications:
- Chemical processes
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Foodstuff technology
- Applications in hazardous areas
- Simple commissioning with Quick Setup and Navigator
- Memosens: Plug & play laboratory-calibrated sensors
- Predictive maintenance system detects when a sensor needs to be cleaned, calibrated or replaced.
- Less storage thanks to modular design
- Effective asset management using FieldCare and W@M
- Memosens: Active display of cable interruption
- User-guided commissioning, graphic display and plain text guidance for maximum operating safety
- Approvals: ATEX, FM, CSA, NEPSI, TIIS
- User administration: Code-protected commissioning
- pH glass with Memosens: SIL2 measuring point with TÜV
A complete measuring system comprises:
- Liquiline M CM42 transmitter with mounting plate (e.g. for wall mounting)
- sensor and suitable sensor cable
- assembly suitable for the sensor (optional)
- post retainer (optional)
- weather protection cover (optional)