The Easytemp TMR31 and TMR35 compact thermometers are used to measure
temperatures from -50 °C to 150 °C (-58 °F to 302 °F), or up to 200 °C (392 °F) with
neck. The most common installation locations are tanks and pipes.
Benefits at a glance
- TMR31 with process connections for general applications.
Quick installation and easy commissioning:
- Small, compact design made entirely of stainless steel
- M12 connector with IP69K for an easy electrical connection
- 4-wire, Pt100 or PC-programmable transmitter with 4 to 20 mA output
- Configuration and visualization with ReadWin 2000 PC operating software, which is free of charge
- Preset measuring range is available for order
- Variable insertion lengths from 40 mm to 600 mm (1.6 to 23.6 in)
Outstanding metrological properties thanks to innovative sensor technology:
- Extremely short response times
- Highly accurate even with short insertion lengths
- Thin film sensor element Pt100, accuracy class A (IEC 60751)
Safe operation with approvals and certificates:
- UL recognized component
- Meets all EMC requirements according to NAMUR NE21
- Breakdown information in event of sensor break or sensor short-circuit, adjustable as per NAMUR NE43
- TMR35: Hygienic compatible design with 3-A marking and EHEDG certification
- GL (Germanischer Lloyd) ship building approval
Electronic recording and conversion of Pt100 input signals in industrial temperature measurement.