The probes are for those applications
requiring accurate two-point limit
detection in plastic vessels and vessels
made of non-conducting material.
High accuracy minimum and maximum
limit detection – and also overspill
protection – in plastic vessels is realized
with one three point probe.
Three different limit points can be
detected with one probe in vessels with
electrically conducting walls.
Variable Process Connections
- Thread G1 1⁄2 A (parallel)
- Thread 1 1⁄2“ NPT (tapered)
- Flanges conforming to DIN, from DN 40 to DN 200, PN 16 or PN 40, also available with groove-ring or tongue
- Flanges conforming to ANSI, from 1 1⁄2“ to 4", 150 psi or 300 psi, also available with ring joint (11362 only).
An EW 11 Z electronic insert can be
installed for continuous cable monitoring
with maximum limit indication when
using a Nivotester FTW 325 / 470 Z /
570 Z / 520 Z (required when using the
probe for overspill protection).
Applications in Ex-Areas
The 11363Z version can be used
- For applications in explosion hazardous area, Zone 0,
- As overspill protection for water-polluting liquids (WHG).