The Liquipoint FTW33 is a point level switch for liquid and pasty media.
It is used preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes. Developed and built
for the food and beverage industry, the Liquipoint FTW33 meets international
It is particularly suited to applications where flush-mounting is necessary.
The Liquipoint FTW33 can be used permanently in process temperatures up to
100 °C (212 °F) and for 60 minutes in cleaning and sterilization processes up to
150 °C (302 °F).
The Liquipoint FTW33 can also be used for detecting the foam that commonly occurs
within the food and beverage industry.
- Flush-mounted installation, pipes remain piggable
- For water- and oil-based media with a dielectric constant ≥ 2
- No adjustment to the medium in question is required
- Reliable switching function due to compensation even in the case of heavy buildup
- Easy installation thanks to compact design - even in tight conditions or where access is restricted
- Wide range of process connections for installation in new or existing systems
- Robust stainless steel housing, optionally available with M12x1 connector with IP69K protection
- Onsite function check via LED indication
- Can be cleaned and sterilized in place (CIP/SIP)
- 3-A and EHEDG certificates
- Meets the requirements of EU 1935/2004, 10/2011 as well as 2023/2006 and FDA 21 CFR 177.2415
A low, galvanically isolated AC voltage is applied at the electrode in contact with the process. If liquid
or pasty media come in contact with the electrode, a measurable current flows and the Liquipoint
FTW33 switches. Active buildup compensation ensures reliable switching of the measuring device
even if buildup occurs on the sensor.