The Liquipoint FTW23 is a point level switch for water-based liquids and, when used
with IO-Link, is also suitable for alcohol- and oil-based liquids or powdered products.
It is used preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes.
Developed and built for the food and beverage industry, the Liquipoint FTW23 meets
international hygiene requirements.
The Liquipoint FTW23 can be used permanently in process temperatures up to
100 °C (212 °F) and in cleaning and sterilization processes up to 135 °C (275 °F) for
- Individual adjustment to each medium not necessary
- Easy installation thanks to compact design - even in tight conditions or where access is restricted
- Robust stainless steel housing, optionally available with M12x1 connector with IP69 protection
- Onsite function check via LED indication
- Function testing of switch outputs with test magnet
- Can be cleaned and sterilized in place (CIP/SIP)
- 3-A and EHEDG certificates
- Meets the requirements of EU 1935/2004, 10/2011, 2023/2006 and FDA 21 CFR 177.2415
- Optionally available with IO-Link
- Separate configuration of two switching thresholds, e.g. medium detection and medium differentiation
- Increased protection in the event of a transient fault on the supply side
- Customized adjustment possible for media from DC value ≥ 1.5
The capacitance at the tip of the sensor, and therefore the dielectric value of the medium, is
determined using an electrical field. As air and a water-based liquid, for example, have different
dielectric constants, the Liquipoint FTW23 can differentiate between the two states, "covered" and