The Liquipoint T is used for point level measurement in conductive liquids (from 10 uS/cm).
Depending on the number of measuring points (up to 5 rods or ropes), measuring tasks such
as overfill protection, dry running protection, two-point control of pumps or multiple point
detection can be implemented.
- Detect up to five point levels with one probe
- Two-point control and additional MAX and MIN detection
- Option between rod or rope version for optimum adaptation to the application
- Flexible instrumentation:
- with built-in electronic insert, either transistor (PNP) or relay output
- for connection to a separate transmitter power supply unit
- No adjustment required; standard setting for the most common conductive liquids
- No moving parts in the tank:
- long service life
- reliable operation with no wear or blockages
- WHG approval
- Easy adaptation to different conductivities
An alternating voltage exists between the probe rods. As soon as a conductive liquid creates a connection
between the ground probe rod and, for example, the MAX probe rod, a measurable current flows and the
Liquipoint T switches.
With point level detection, the device switches back as soon as the liquid clears the MIN probe.
With two-point control, the device does not switch back until the MAX and MIN probe is cleared.
Using alternating voltage prevents corrosion of the probe rods and electrolytic destruction of the product.
The material used for the tank walls is not relevant for measurement because the system is designed as a closed,
potential-free circuit between the probe rods and the electronics.
There is absolutely no danger if the probe rods are touched during operation.