Area of application
The Nivotester FTR325 is suitable as a 1-channel switch am-
plifier for the Soliwave FDR50/FQR50 microwave barrier.
You can use the FTR325 for level detection for any type of
solids or for control and counting tasks for packaged goods.
Associated apparatus for the microwave barrier with
intrinsically safe circuits.
Advantages at a glance
- High level of operational safety through line monitoring up to the sensor
- LED display of operating and switching state
- Selectable pick up and/or drop out delay of the switching output
- Compact housing for easy inline mounting on standard rack rails
- Easy wiring via pluggable terminal block connectors
TThe Nivotester FTR325 monitors the Soliwave FDR50/FQR50 microwave barrier’s open collector output
and uses a relay (change-over gate) to provide this output for many user applications. An LED displays the
switching state of the relay. Problems such as a cable breakage are also displayed.
The input on the Nivotester FTR325 is galvanically isolated from main power and output. It is connected
to the microwave barrier via a three-wire cable (ring or star wiring), whereupon the Nivotester provides
distribution (intrinsically safe circuit, DC) voltage to the microwave barrier.