Flexible retractable process assembly for water,
wastewater, chemical industry and heavy industry
Cleanfit CPA871 is a flexible process retractable assembly for
applications with standard 12 mm sensors for pH and redox.
The assembly was developed to guarantee maximum safety in:
- Water and wastewater including sea water
- Chemical industry
- Oil and gas
- Electricity and energy
- Hazardous areas
- Primaries and metals
Mode of operation
- Maximum operational safety: Intelligent functions ensure that the assembly is not inserted into the process without the sensor or unintentionally retracted from the process if the assembly is in measuring position.
- Suitable for demanding applications: The optional immersion chamber eliminates problems associated with media that form buildup.
- Robust assembly design: The metallic support housing ensures that the service chamber is mechanically stable.
- Flexible in adapting to your process: A wide range of process connections and materials in contact with the medium; for corrosive media and hazardous areas also.
With the Cleanfit CPA871 retractable assembly, you can carry out pH, ORP and other measurements
reliably using suitable sensors. You can remove, clean, sterilize or calibrate/adjust the sensors
without interrupting the process.
The assembly can be installed in both vessels and pipes.