Immersion assembly for installation in
DN 50 adapters, with bayonet lock-mounted
Areas of Application
The DipFit W family of assemblies is
universally suitable for use in water and
waste water treatment systems . The
bayonet mounting method used for the
electrode holder not only allows a
combined pH or redox electrode to be
held; it also allows the installation of a
conductivity sensor (Smartec CLD 130).
Different versions are available for
individual applications: Built-in or
immersion assemblies (DipFit W
CPA 510) and a suspended assembly
(DipFit W CPA 530).
- DipFit W CPA 510 can be used either as an immersion assembly in open containers or as a built-in assembly in tanks and closed containers.
- It is intended to hold a combined pH or redox electrode filled with a gel electrolyte.
- The assembly is available in two versions:
- a standard version with various mounting options, and
- a bayonet version with a DN50 flange.
- The bayonet version is mounted with the aid of a bayonet lock and DN 50 flange. This allows simple removal and installation of the assembly tube with installed flange, not requiring any tools.
- Calibration and cleaning can be performed without having to remove the combined pH or redox electrode from the assembly.
- Electrode replacement is particularly simple because the electrode holder is installed in the immersion tube by means of another bayonet lock.