Inline and immersion sensor for low to medium
The Turbimax CUS52D is a sensor for all drinking water and process water applications.
- Turbidity measurement at all stages of the water treatmen process
- Final turbidity measurement in outlet of waterworks
- Turbidity measurement in inlet of waterworks
- Turbidity measurement for filter monitoring and filter backwashing
- Turbidity measurement in drinking water networks
- Turbidity measurement in accordance with ISO 7027
- The hygienic design with the 2" clamp means it can be mounted directly in pipes and fits into CUA252 (PE 100) and CUA262 (stainless steel) flow assemblies.
- Immersion version can be installed in open channels and basins.
- Replaces CUS31 sensor in existing CUS31 assemblies (E and S).
- Can be used at high temperatures and high pressures.
- Standardized communication (Memosens technology) enables "plug and play". Intelligent sensor - all characteristics and calibration values are stored in the sensor.
- Customer calibrations with 1 to 6 points - can be performed in the lab or at place of installation.
- Completely safe, as the optical source requires little power to operate.
The sensor works using the 90° light scattering principle in accordance with ISO 7027 and meets all
the requirements of this standard (no divergence and a maximum convergence of 1.5°). The ISO
7027 standard is obligatory for turbidity measurements in the drinking water sector.