Graphic transmitter for inline photometers and data
Measure, analyze, record, visualize, and communicate
The graphic transmitter for inline photometers & data manager
Memograph CVM40 provides information on all photometric
process variables. It can operate up to two photometric sensors
for UV absorption, color, NIR absorption, turbidity and cell
growth. Values are correctly measured, analyzed, and recorded.
The measurement data are stored in the 256 MB internal
memory & on an SD card or USB stick. CVM40 boasts a modular
design, intuitive operation & a comprehensive security concept.
The solution for all your tasks. For example, for:
- Life science and pharmaceutical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Process measuring technology
- Environmental applications
- UL-listed for Canada and USA, 4 approval
- Memograph CVM40 provides precise measurement values under any condition.
- Up to 4 optical channels for operation of max. 2 photometric sensors, 2 universal analog channels support multiparameter combined measuring or recording purposes.
- Menu-guided calibration of photometric sensors.
- Maintenance and service cycle reminders will pop up and be logged in device history.
- Security package with person-specific access authorization and electronic signature (FDA 21 CFR Part 11).
- Integrated Web server, fieldbus (PROFIBUS, Modbus), common standard protocols and interfaces such as USB, TCP/IP, OPC & Ethernet are supported.
The measuring principle is based on the Lambert-Beer law. There is a linear dependency between the
light absorption and the concentration of the absorbing substance. A light source emits radiation
through the medium and the transmitted radiation is measured on the detector side. After passing
through a filter for wavelength selection, the light intensity is determined by a photodiode and
converted into a photo current. The final conversion into transmission (%) or absorption (AU, OD)
units is done by the related transmitter.
A complete measuring system comprises:
- Memograph CVM40
- An optical sensor, e.g. OUSAF44
- Flow assembly, e.g. OUA260
- Cable set, e.g. OUK40