Space-saving transmitter for monitoring and
controlling processes in industry and the
The CM82 can be used in all sectors and by plant manufacturers in these sectors and
supports all sensors with the blue Memosens plug-in head:
- pH, ORP and pH-ORP combined electrodes
- Conductive conductivity
Direct connection to PLC via:
- 4 to 20 mA
- Bluetooth® LE interface for commissioning and maintenance
- Space-saving installation and storage:
- The two-wire device fits into an assembly and does not require a separate power supply.
- Minimum inventory
- Maximum safety: Tried and trusted Memosens technology
- Easy operation
- Use your existing tablet and smartphone for operation and commissioning.
- Standardized operating concept across all devices from the Liquiline platform
- Fast and reliable: A reliable Bluetooth® LE connection allows you to check measuring points that are dangerous or difficult to access from a safe distance.
- Suitable for all locations: Regardless of whether your measuring point is exposed to dust, steam, rain, snow, heat or cold, the CM82 is always exactly the transmitter you need!
Regardless of whether your measuring point is exposed to dust, steam, rain, snow, heat or cold, the CM72 is always exactly the transmitter you need!
The overview shows examples of measuring systems. Other sensors and assemblies can be ordered
for conditions specific to your application (www.endress.com/products).
A complete measuring system comprises:
- Liquiline compact transmitter
- Sensors with Memosens technology
- Assemblies to suit the sensors used