Holder system for water and wastewater assemblies
- Water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Plant design
CYH112 is a modular holder system for sensors and assemblies
in open basins, channels and tanks.
Sensors installed in assemblies get in this way directly immersed
in the medium - the in-situ measurement allows direct and
prompt measured values without detour via sampler.
A very flexible holder system is needed to be able to install the
assembly at the right point.
The holder system CYH112 works for nearly any type of fixing
- fixing on the floor, wall or directly on a rail.
- Simple, cost-effective and flexible expandable
- Modular construction system
- Installation of the holder system on the floor, on the wall, on the rail
- Installation of the sensor on a cantilever arm with chain, fixed immersion pipe or free swinging installation
- Float-lever version for varying levels
- Holder adjustable in height, position and orientation
- Expandable, easy to retrofit
- Stainless steel or plastic version
- Captive screw joints
- Easy to install and to maintain