Simple - Safe - Hygienic - Reliable
- Process assembly for 12 mm sensors like pH glass sensors, pH ISFET sensors, oxygen sensors etc.
- Permanent installation in tanks and pipework
- Water treatment
- Robust assembly
- Complies with 3A standard 74-05
- Complies with the basic criteria of the European Hygienic Equipment Design Group (/EHEDG):
- In-place cleanability/li>
- In-line steam sterilizability
- Flush mounted, leak-tight electrode seal (molded seal)
- Electropolished surface R a =0.38 μm or 0.76 μm (stainless steel 1.4435 (AISI 316 L) and Alloy C22)
- Hygienic process connections, flanges and further established process connections
- Protection cover for KCl and gel sensors
The process assembly CPA442 is used to install 12 mm sensors. You can install the assembly vertically
or angularly in pipes or reactors.
The assembly seals the sensor against the process. It is suitable for:
- CIP (cleaning in place)
- SIP (sterilization in place)
The stainless steel version and the Alloy C22 version are autoclavable.
A complete measuring system comprises:
- Unifit CPA442 assembly
- 12 mm sensor, e.g. Orbisint CPS11D or Oxymax COS22D
- Transmitter, e.g. Liquiline CM44x
- Measuring cable