- Boiler feed water
- Power plant applications
- Pharmaceutical water for injection (WFI)
- 316 SS low flow assembly:
- stable pH reading
- elimination of flow dependency errors
- Simple, maintenance-free replacement electrode
- Temperature compensation
- TOP 68 quick disconnect, water tight connector
- Patented porous PTFE reference junction
- Easy installation
The pH value is used as a unit of measurement for the acidity or alkalinity of a liquid medium. The
membrane glass of the electrode supplies an electrochemical potential which is dependent upon
the pH value of the medium. This potential is generated by the selective penetration of H + ions
through the outer layer of the membrane. An electrochemical boundary layer with an electric
potential forms at this point. An integrated Ag/AgCl reference system serves as reference
The transmitter converts the measured voltage into the corresponding pH value using the Nernst
Reference system: The CPF 201 electrode has a porous Teflon reference junction in a double reference chamber
for long life in all high purity water applications.
Temperature compensation: In addition, a Pt 100 or Pt 1000 temperature sensor is embedded in the pH glass bulb stem for
quick temperature response.
Easy connection: The electrode is connected via the water-proof plug-in system TOP 68.
Flow assembly: The flow cell has been designed to dissipate static electrical charges inherent in flowing water
with low conductivity. The flow assembly design minimizes trapped particles and contaminants.
The complete measuring system comprises:
- PuriSys CPF 201 electrode with stainless steel body
- PuriSys CPF 201 stainless steel flow assembly with compression fitting on inlet and outlet
- CPK 9 measuring cable (not included in scope of delivery)
- Transmitter, e.g. Liquisys M CPM 223, Mycom S CPM 153 (not included in scope of delivery)