The CYR52 ultrasonic cleaning unit is used to clean turbidity sensors that are installed in pipes.
- The sensor remains always clean.
- No process interruption for sensor cleaning
- No contamination of the medium caused by sensor cleaning
The complete ultrasonic cleaning system comprises:
- Ultrasonic generator
- Ultrasonic transducer
- Assembly or pipe with turbidity sensor
- Liquiline CM44x transmitter
The cleaning effect is achieved by generating cavitation in liquid medium. Thus adhesive soiling on the
sensor is dissolved and removed by the flow.
The ultrasonic transducer is mounted face to face with the turbidity sensor directly on the assembly or
on the pipe.